Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning all. The coffee is extra tasty this morning. Cheers! Coffee-Clink!

Thanks for asking Roamer.

Yep, got the oil pan fixed yesterday just before the rain started.  :)

Had my pot of coffee this morning and we are going to have to start getting ready before long to go get that chicken fried steak  :D :D

Everyone have a great day!

Good morning all. Nice and cool here. Haven't made my coffee yet. So no cheers as of now.

Good morning
fighting head cold. never fun but will survive
easy nice sunny day here

Good morning.
Sore throat. Will live.
Sunny and nice but BBrrr...

Good morning.

Woke up to rain here after two blue sky days. 66 degrees.

Seems to be one of the wettest years we have had...

John61CT said:
Good morning here, blue skiesMe too!

Loved ones been nagging me to get a flu shot. . .

:cool: :D 
yea, 'they all' know how to fix ya don't they  :s :dodgy:  lol
I been told to do ABC and XYZ and do this and that and I haven't done one thing but take real aspirin.  Real Bayer aspirin fixes my sore throat easily.  That is all this old gal needs! Hope you get over yours fast like I am planning too :)

Granma's cure, very strong mix of fresh squeezed lemon juice (+ herb tea) with lots of honey, drunk quickly very hot so you scald the inflamed bits back of your throat, every time you show signs of life, then straight back to bed sleep another 10+ hours.

Hi dwellers sitting here in Missouri not doing anything but having coffee. The dogs are sleeping. Well it's Monday enjoy the day .

Cool cure John.

happy Monday, good morning
feeling better
not doing much today tho, taking life easy is my new motto!

Good morning! Coffee is tasty again this AM. I like my little hand burr grinder. I have the burr mill adjusted just right now. MMM.

Latest posts