Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello  to all dwellers made through surgery  got my pacemaker defibrillator put on my heart so fall of 2019 I can get back on the road . Going to recuperate this winter in Missouri.

Dean and Buster said:
Hello  to all dwellers made through surgery  got my pacemaker defibrillator put on my heart so fall of 2019 I can get back on the road . Going to recuperate this winter in Missouri.

What fantastic news. It is so good to get past these major roadblocks our bodies throw at us. So nice that you know there is going to be back on the road time within a year. Wishing you a smooth path through the recovery time and all the follow up visits.

Good Sunday morning.

Dean very happy you came thru well and can now recover. The road is waiting for you :)

Good Monday morning!
nice day, won't tax myself as usual :) will breeze thru this day easily

Still moving having coffee still healing after surgery 2 days sense pacemaker defibrillator put on my heart and I am still going

Good morning. We are still on the right side of the grass!

Had my pot of coffee this morning while sitting on the patio. Shaping up to be a nice day here.

I like you am stuck but for a different reason. At least you have a when you can probably get out. I only get short outings now because our son and DIL have to take care of my wife while I am gone...

Keep up the great recovery Dean. Heal time :)

Good Tues. morning
easy nice day here. Sunny finally!

I am glad your doing well. I hope your health progresses fast. Cheers! Coffee Clink

coffee and having great pets around is a great healing morning for ya :)

good Tues morn to all
going out with girlfriend to shop and have lunch. easy fun day but shopping is not my thing one bit but will go cause she likes it LOL
nothing doing here and I like it that way!

Good morning all

Hope your recovery is progressing well Dean.

My day is working on the generator oil pan on the van. I got a piggy back plug I am going to try. It is a pan bolt with a hole drilled through it that another pan bolt goes into. About to go out and start as a cool front is about to come through and give more rain. Ugg.

hope you got that oil pan handled B and C

good Thurs morn to all
big rain coming in now. simple day as usual, I never tax myself cause I never want to :)

Latest posts