Going Full-time Thursday!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marla

Reaction score
Hi Friends!

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Marla and I'm going full-time in my 2015 Winnebago Itasca Spirit Thursday. I'm so excited! See you all at the RTR.

Welcome Marla to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger

Hope it is everything you never imagined.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

SO COOL you are ready to hit the road.

Your rig sounds nice!! Good kitchen counter, plenty of storage, nice layout!!

I bet you will have a ton of fun with it and enjoy the adventures out on the road!

Nice! And, congratulations. My realtor is starting to show my place this coming weekend. Meantime I need to live vicariously through people who are ahead of me. How excited or nervous are you? Do you feel ready or feel like you just have to go for it and not wait for feeling ready? Best of luck in your great new life!
-Nola

Congratulations!  What an exciting time for you!  Enjoy every Moment!  My wife an i plan to be at the RTR this year, but we need the date to plan with work...unless we quit then wooohooo! It wont matter!  Have fun!