Giving CarDwelling A Try

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey I'm Jaque (pronounced Jack). I'm recently divorced & finally have the freedom to give mobile life a try. Been wanting to do this for years! 

Thinking about joining up with one of the caravans in Nevada. 

Cheers!

Wish I could join you. I will definitely have to find a caravan to start. I’ll be too chicken to go alone when the time comes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Jaque to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Hi Jaque and welcome. Best of luck with everything.

Good for you Jaque. Car/Van dwelling is much easier when you have no home anchor weighing you down. I've just finished my first week boondocking and it has been a revelation. I do treat myself to a hotel every 3rd night as I taper into this lifestyle. Wait till the next month when you don't have to pay rent/mortgage! If you have questions, I'm happy to help and so is this group here on the forum. Good luck! Cheers.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk