Frugal over Freedom give cheapest scenario

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the most comfortable cheapest option?

• Total voters
If you don't have a gun to protect yourself,a cheap $5 machete is better than nothing

Update

One week later and I am still alive.

Next week is the court date.  Please pray for me that the Judge continues the protective order and orders him into domestic abuse counseling.

Now here is irony....when I left to go file the temporary protective order I had the compact car.  So he is driving around the van.  That to me is ironic because maybe he was the first to have slept in it, is sleeping in it?  The bed is nice and comfy any whoo.

So that's it for now.

PS  Please remember to say a prayer for me!

I've deleted some recent posts. Please remember to be kind and respectful when composing your posts and think twice before hitting the reply button.

https://vanlivingforum.com/showthread.php?tid=15853

"Just because their idea doesn't work for you doesn't make it wrong. Just because their idea isn't what is best for you doesn't make your idea better. 

Just to make it clear:

No member is allowed to tell another member their idea is wrong or that your idea is better. You're welcome to offer other considerations or options, but never judgement.

I'm deleting all posts that I see as lacking respect or kindness for others ideas. If you are a repeat offender, you'll start getting warnings and after three warnings be put on moderation.
Bob"

My two cents...for $315, definitely stick with the apartment. I've been living out of my SUV for less than $350 a month this summer, but I have ready access to all needed facilities within five miles of my job--free hot shower, grocery store, laundromat, library, free trash disposal, free water, free camping on public land. In the Southeast, towns usually aren't so obliging.

So here is my update.

The court date went well. I have a years protective order. With the judge making an amendment for communication regarding anything financial. So that is helpful and limiting to what sorts of communication husband can indulge.

He has been out for 7 weeks, is getting private counseling, and staying several states away with one of his kids.

So here I am alone and at peace.

I still watch some videos and sometimes come to the forum. Im not making any concrete plans yet.