Fiat Dolbo Cargo?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunNi

Reaction score
I've been on the hunt for the perfect, small but not too small van for a while now, and I've heard some good things about Fiat Doblos. What do you guys think of them? Are they good vans? Any recommendations if not would be really appreciated!

Also, I like the look of the Renault Kangoo. What are your opinions on those?

You are asking these questions on a forum that is predominantly USA based. We do not have the Doblo here, It's called a Ram Promaster City here and is new to our market. Renault left our market in the 1990's. You may want to ask in EU or UK based forums about these. That said, we do have the Ford Transit connect here, and they seem pretty good. That is more the size of what you are asking about. We have a few members here who have outfitted them. Perhaps consider changing the title of your post to Ram Promaster City...

ZoNiE said:
You are asking these questions on a forum that is predominantly USA based. We do not have the Doblo here, It's called a Ram Promaster City here and is new to our market. Renault left our market in the 1990's. You may want to ask in EU or UK based forums about these. That said, we do have the Ford Transit connect here, and they seem pretty good. That is more the size of what you are asking about. We have a few members here who have outfitted them.  Perhaps consider changing the title of your post to Ram Promaster City...

Okay, thanks for the help! I'll try to find a European forum.