EOS Mobile - anyone heard of them?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they seem to have the same coverage map as Verizon. wonder if my phone will work on their system? I don't use data on my phone so their cheap plan looks good. let me know if you find any more info. highdesertranger

highdesertranger said:
they seem to have the same coverage map as Verizon.  wonder if my phone will work on their system?  I don't use data on my phone so their cheap plan looks good.  let me know if you find any more info.  highdesertranger

I use PagePlus cellular they are prepaid but you can set up your on-line account to fund monthly so it is automatic. I have the same Verizon coverage that I paid twice as much to for. They are a contract carrier for Verizon but offer the service for less. I have been using them for a little over a year and I'm pleased with my phone service. I used the same Verizon phone I already had I just gave them the IMEI number bought their 4G SIM card for $11 and they turned it on. I save $40 a month and that makes me smile.

VanGirl (Kathy)