Ehrenberg Caravan

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanGoVibes

Reaction score
Are the Caravan coordinates right? Is the spot out in BFE? Has anyone else arrived? We're in a green and white Ford Econoline van with a cargo trailer. If anyone is out there stop by
Bruce and Kathy
VanGo Adventures

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

We're only staying a week and then moving to the van build on November 7th in Parker.

Enjoy as you will probably be by yourself until then. It is in BFE as I think all of them are.

If you need immediate company, some are gathering in Ehrenberg.

VanGoVibe_

There’s a few us out here already.

Most that I talked to are only stayin’ til the 7th then go n to the Van Build. So no concerns with the 14 day limit.

Thanks Eugene. I was just worried we were heading off in the wrong direction with the sketchy road. Wasn't used to going so far in. We're new to boondocking and have only been to the RTR last year and this past week stayed at Craggy Wash in Lake Havasu City. Both pretty accessable to the main road and cell service.
Kathy

You are in the right place. We are working on getting everyone together for maybe a Halloween gathering. Anyone else game. The area is very big so people tend to camp pretty far apart. I have camped here many years with the tribe. Including with Bob Wells. There is people here, we just need to get connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.