Do you need to throw away a couple million?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides the fact that it's @$$ ugly and would be horrible to drive in that thing, it's got some cool features. I mean, who DOESN'T want a chakoozi in their mobile home?!

"Opinions?" Usually...

Yes ugly. If I had one the first thing I'd do is sell it, then buy a $3,000 setup. Also, I can't be the only one that notice the wiper for the front windshield changes from rotors to wiper style in the photos, even if it's a concept RV.

Looks like a goblin shark.

That thing just oozes 'ugly'. No, I'd spend my three million on much more useful stuff....... or a really nice van camper and bank the rest to live on while traveling.

well...since we're just dreamin'...
and i like to be able to go off road, and take the kitchen sink with me...

I'd take one of these!
kiravan customized in So.California.

2014-KiraVan-06-700x500.jpg

2014-KiraVan-11-700x500.jpg

since we're just dreamin' i might as well dream Really, Really, BIG!
;)
Thom

...of course the above rig would only be considered "Cheap RV Living" by someone with a net worth of several billion dollars and consider several million "Pocket Change".

;)

Guess I'm just old school, gimme an art deco inspired beauty like this ;?D

decoliner-motorhome-895.jpg

Incredible lines, and I have GOT to find a way to incorporate that top-deck steering control, that is too cool:cool::cool::cool:
Skip ahead to 4:40 to see the coolest thing ever, lol.

[video=youtube]

that art deco bus is a great ride. i remember viewing the video a while back. what talent!

Yeah, that dude can not only create beautiful works of art like the Deco Liner, but also some absolutely INSANE vehicles, like Jay Leno's Tank Car, he's a real genius!
By the way Accrete, what part of the Oregon Coast do you call home? My dream is to move close to the southern coast in the not too distant future, can't wait till the day ;?D