Do any of you travel using coolworks website to make money?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aja-Aya

Reaction score
Because of all your suggestions on my newbie thread. I went on coolworks and found resort seasonal jobs. I have certifications in reflexology and reiki. But a lot of resorts require a massage therapy license. I like reflexology and reiki because they are not so hard on my body to do. And I run into less creeps. But in order to say work at a resort in beautiful Montana for room and board I am considering the journey. 🤔

You can usually find employee and former employee web sites on social media. If you have a particular one in mind just ask, maybe someone will have worked there. The most extravagant one I have had experience with via family and friends is Almangiri in Southern Utah but I don’t know that they have employee housing, most get room mates and rent in nearby Page Arizona. You will find many small ski lodges and resorts where after doing this a while people make contacts just so they can split rents and make more money. The larger ones are where most people start as they are most likely to have housing furnished.