Distributor of product line

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RepublicOfTXPatriot

Reaction score
I'm fixing to start being a distributor for a fairly new product. No multi-level marketing type stuff. One small company that it husband and wife owned. I have an agreement with them that basically says that any store I can get to handle their natural product I will receive a percentage of the profits every time they order. And they will sell me the products at 50% less than retail. So that anytime I sell some on the road etc I will make half. In the others they ask for $500 up front for that value in product at wholesale price. But since I have sent them so much business for no compensation. (I like to help people..they do too.) they told me they would wave that and just send me all the stuff with promo materials etc. I'll have this stuff on hand while I travel with my regular career of oil & gas pipeline inspection. Once I get to know everything I will gladly share the info so that maybe a friend and nomad such as myself could do the same thing. I would not get any compensation for doing that. Did I mention I like to help others?  Anyways..hope this gives others another idea. 
p.s. This is not Scentsy, Essential Oils, Amway, etc./* I am am not promoting or demoting anyone or anything by my comments.** Thank you.

So why would you keep hidden at least what type of product?

Then no need to keep saying all the different things it isn't. . .

John, sure we've heard this sales routine, being this old.

I did not mention the product because it is misunderstood and controversial..at least here on CRVL. The mods can delete this if they want. But to answer your question John61CT..it is a brand of *** Oil from Hemp. (Legal in all 50 States). Many people think of it as the other type that is illegal in some States. So that's why I did not come out an say it.
Weight...I still make over $130K take home a year from my career as an inspector for Natural Gas Pipelines. I am a full time rv'er for 11yrs. I know it may have sounded like a sales pitch...but it wasn't. I don't need to be a distributor. But I have shared the benefits of the stuff with others and have done a good amount of research to educate myself on what it is and why it helps so many of my friends and family. When I see someone that may benefit from it I will tell them about it. I usually Give them a bottle that I pay for out of my own pocket with no compensation. Because I care about others.
The offer was given to me. So I was trying to simply give and example of things others might want to think about. But I had to say it so that it would not get flagged. Hope this helps clear this up. Thank you both for your replies! #BeABlessing
p.s. Moderator- As you can see why I originally tried to not mention the type of product. But the replies here left me no choice. Just trying to help give ideas. Delete if you want. I just hope that they get to read my reply before you do. Thank you!