Covid vaccines

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez people this is just as bad as politics. I deleted a whole bunch of posts for,

Bickering
disparaging/derogatory remarks toward other members
quoting posts that got deleted
borderline political

If you see a post that breaks forum rules do not respond, do not quote. Report it

Highdesertranger

crofter said:
I am not aware of an ivermectin formulation for humans, what would you be controlling...
-crofter
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Here's a pretty good report from the National Institutes of Health discussing the significant impact ivermectin has had on the global human population.
Ivermectin proved to be even more of a ‘Wonder drug’ in human health, improving the nutrition, general health and wellbeing of billions of people worldwide
Many of the issues it treats are relatively unheard of in the usa.

desert_sailing said:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Here's a pretty good report from the National Institutes of Health discussing the significant impact ivermectin has had on the global human population.

Actually it's not 'from the NIH', it's from the NIH library.  Here is a link to what the NIH has to say (as of July 8) about Ivermectin use for COVID and they say that the jury is out on its effectiveness because not enough clinical studies have been done yet:

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/summary-recommendations/

BTW: Ivermectin use is somewhat off-topic since the thread is about COVID vaccines.

I was responding to crofter wondering about the usage of ivermectin in humans.

So I’m a non vaccser... I put it off some, then I got sick with both Lymes and covid at the same time last November. It was bad, but not as bad as most. But the Lymes was tougher to beat. About late March an infectious disease doctor confirmed the covid and the Lymes and I was beating the Lymes pretty well. I was going to be vaccinated and I got covid again in April before I could. It seemed very mild. I’ve been fighting something through all this and they couldn’t pin point Lymes, covid or some other deal. Now they are calling me one of the ten percent with long term or “long hauler” whatever. It’s gotten so bad I’m not driving much and I’m probably going to have to just retire. (Been trying to break that shackle for a long time... they even tore up a written resignation letter a few years ago. Haha. Anyways, I’m getting my stuff together and my kids are talking about flying out and helping drive out to Utah or Washington. Then at some point, if I need help my son plans to head to Phoenix for about a month and help me get that far if I need. Come hell or high water I’ll get there... haha. But it amazes me that it’s been months and I’m just now getting the long term effects full force. Never had to depend on anyone else before. Not fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.