Colorado gtg July?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crave

I hope it goes well for you and I hope to see you up there. I will be splitting my time between the mountains and Denver so if there is any way I can help you down there let me know.

6-17-17

I live in NW (Northwest) CO and have property in the mountains at around 7800 feet.  I am open to CRVL users coming to my property to camp for a few days for a "very informal" gathering.  I do have some guidelines at I would like to enjoy your visit and have you enjoy your time in the mountains, too.  So if you would like more info on my property and the possibility of coming here for a few days please PM (private message) me and we can go from there.

Thanks

Glenda "From Oz"

Crave said:
That area looks very well suited for all vehicles and grouping needs. For everyone who would like to attend what do you think? Also we should start talking about a date for the gtg. I'm thinking we should meet there around July 8th to July 22nd. What does everyone else think?

Sounds great to me. The group I am traveling with is interested in going to Colorado around that time. There are four of us.

I would like to attend this. I have been in the Leadville, CO area for the past week or so and the weather has been great. Anyone else in the area?

I have been in Evergreen for the past two weeks and loving it. perfect temperatures. if anyone is nearby I'd love to meet up for some coffee or tea
ps. I'd love to attend the mentioned gathering in Colorado in July, but unfortunately I have no kitchen, no bathroom and no solar. so, I'm rather dependent on "the grid" at this point

7wanders said:
I have been in Evergreen for the past two weeks and loving it. perfect temperatures. if anyone is nearby I'd love to meet up for some coffee or tea
ps. I'd love to attend the mentioned gathering in Colorado in July, but unfortunately I have no kitchen, no bathroom and no solar. so, I'm rather dependent on "the grid" at this point

Canned and dry goods and produce until it runs out; 5-gal bucket and some kitchen garbage bags; and 12v on dash for cell phone and flashlight batteries. 

Tom
Solving the problems of the world one at a time
;-)

7wanders

You wouldn't be the first to plug into my trailer for shore power.

Our timing is way off...

We should be in Colorado by next late week, but we have to return before the eighth.
We have some scripts running out, and our insurance won't pay for them until then.

I may send Glenda a pm and try to catch up with seven wanders.
How cool would that be?

Anyway, regretfully, we won't be able to make this one. I wish!

Such Fun!

I'm temporarily out of the hospital, however I must stay close to my friends house here in Fort Collins so that the vacu-wound can be changed and I also must make weekly trips to Denver as they are monitoring the wound waiting for it to be ready for a skin graph. I will stop by but my doctors want me to stay within close driving distance of an ER in case it gets infected. I can not promise anything at the moment other than I will try to stop by to meet people and that in the future I will not burn my leg again lol. The time line for my recovery is looking to be longer than six weeks.

I'm in Colorado Springs and in need of a welder. Anyone know of one between here and the get together?

I think masterplumber is in that area. Bet he would know.

Where exactly is this gathering? GPS, directions and nearest city please. Also, does anyone know if you get Verizon service there? Thank you.

Dennis said:
I think masterplumber is in that area.  Bet he would know.

He is in the Monument area.  Look him up and send him a PM.  He is always willing to listen and help out.

Nobody finer...

GotSmart said:
He is in the Monument area.  Look him up and send him a PM.  He is always willing to listen and help out.

Nobody finer...

What GotSmart said.  

Considering I'm still stuck in CO... I'm thinking I could make that.  I will certainly try.  I've found some great places that I did not know were here around Rye and Beulah.  But Lost Creek sounds good to me.  
Maybe that will get me moving again.

7wanders said:

I'm sure that there would be plenty of us willing to help you out.  Especially if Jim is going.

Queen said:
Wait a minute, there really is a South Park Colorado??  Fun!!

Abso freaking lutely .. most of the people there talk funny and look like cartoon characters.  Weird, huh?

Seriously, I think one or more of the creators of South Park were from there. 

And it's really quite lovely.

Latest posts