Colorado gtg July?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a newbie I just stumbled on to this thread.  Are any of you on YouTube or have a website with pics of your escapades?  Hmmmmm . . . may need to be prepared for the RTR.

Doodah said:
As a newbie I just stumbled on to this thread.  Are any of you on YouTube or have a website with pics of your escapades?  Hmmmmm . . . may need to be prepared for the RTR.

Jimindenver is a star:  see below:

To be honest, based on many of the comments, I think Max the wonder puppy is the real star!

Thank YOU, Tx2... of course, I notice Jim is ALSO in several shots!!!!  hahahah.  I had met Jim and Doug as a result of my involvement with the forum before I ever hit the road.  They are both 2 fine gentlemen, though I kinda like to give Jim a ration of shifty fish.   Well done. 

Pat

Are you folks getting much flash-flooding and/or warnings regarding such?  

I'm leaving Beulah tomorrow, plan to spend a few days in Woodland Park, and then move further west.  
I'm thinking I'll stop where you folks are at, or at Guanella Pass.  However, the dispersed camping near Guanella Pass is right by a creek.  Maybe not such a good place right now.  

Lots of flash-flooding around here.  

Regards,

Pat

pnolans said:
Are you folks getting much flash-flooding and/or warnings regarding such?  

I'm leaving Beulah tomorrow, plan to spend a few days in Woodland Park, and then move further west.  
I'm thinking I'll stop where you folks are at, or at Guanella Pass.  However, the dispersed camping near Guanella Pass is right by a creek.  Maybe not such a good place right now.  

Lots of flash-flooding around here.  

Regards,

Pat

Not that I'm aware of, but we are on a bit of a hill.

pnolans said:
Jimindenver is a star:  see below:

To be honest, based on many of the comments, I think Max the wonder puppy is the real star!

Yes, this is a video Max did with Bob and Max was kind enough to bring Jim along.