Colorado gtg July?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good, if you will still be out there in a couple days we will join you. We have camp reservations tomorrow with family, that's a long haul in Bertha to get up and head right back tomorrow. We look forward to meeting all of you!
Lots of love and light,
Arik n Toni

FWIW, 

I plan to come up there in the next week or 2.  I'm draggin my butt getting out of Beulah... must be the comfort of a sofa.   :D

Regards, 

Pat

Are you guys moving to avoid any 14 day limits or is that not enforced there?

If people are still there I thought about maybe loading up and heading that way.

highdesertranger said:
hey Jim are you going to mark the post or is Max going to mark it.  highdesertranger

I was going to say that I'm pretty sure that was one of the first things Max did!

I called dibs on the sign post but Max gave me those puppy dogs eyes......

Brian

People have been coming in and out so it hasn't been a issue. We had three new people come in over the weekend.

jimindenver said:
I called dibs on the sign post but Max gave me those puppy dogs eyes......

Brian

People have been coming in and out so it hasn't been a issue. We had three new people come in over the weekend.

Looks like you started something groovy, Jim!   :D

Seriously, that was a good idea.

Thanks Pat but I can not take the credit. Crave came up with the idea to hold this shindig, I just knew of a spot where we blended in with the locals.

jimindenver said:
Thanks Pat but I can not take the credit. Crave came up with the idea to hold this shindig, I just knew of a spot where we blended in with the locals.

That's right!  Way to go, Crave!  

this is cool, just casual "drop in when you can".... I like that.

I think we will have to make this a yearly thing... do I hear a second?

Howdy!

Another newbie here, (Co native) been lurking here for a few and dreading not being able to join in with you all as of yet! Just bought a class c rv but needs all new tires on it before i'm roadworthy. Planning on heading to RTR this year spending the winter down there and traveling all around. You all sound like the type of trouble makers I mean good people I like to hang out with! Expecially jimiindenver and texas2sturgis your posts have kept me entertained! BTW also a fellow biker texas2sturgis just not rally bound this year.

I don't know if the tree peoples can handle us every year.

Glad to hear the gtg is still active. I'll be back up that way this week for a 2nd stay at Camp Crave. 
Crave (aka Hamster), Jessie will be looking for her ham treats!  :)

vtwinkicker said:
Glad to hear the gtg is still active. I'll be back up that way this week for a 2nd stay at Camp Crave. 
Crave (aka Hamster), Jessie will be looking for her ham treats!  :)

Glad to see you come back. The ham treats store is closed but I'll go get more if she will stop head butting me lol.

Just do not mess with her little buddy cuz she don't like that.