Christmas trees in van?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_elijah_gardner

Reaction score
My van is more of an office than a dwelling for me. My wife spent the day with me in the van. We we're talking about Christmas trees in a van. We always have one in the house. I believe I'd have room to keep a really small one, maybe the size of a 3 liter bottle. Do any of you decorate your van for Christmas. What kind of things do you do?

Couple years back when the wife and I were testing the Nomad lifestyle we acquired a few branches from a live Christmas tree. decorated them with miniature ornaments and with a touch of tinsel it was Happy Holidays.  Buy using real limbs the van was filled with the scent of pine trees - wonderful.

f11aefad9c6687e32688c3fe91bba983.jpg
 Cheap 'n easy.

Attachments

• f11aefad9c6687e32688c3fe91bba983.jpg
    f11aefad9c6687e32688c3fe91bba983.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 13
Saw some tiny little 12 inch trees at wal mart, that we put in our travel trailer which is pretty small.

Its small but does the trick.

Attachments

• IMG_0705.JPG
    IMG_0705.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 22
Headache said:
How could I forget?  There is always the Charlie Brown Christmas tree you can buy!

I purchased a Charlie Brown tree last year after Christmas because all my friends bugged me about not having a tree!
So cute and doesn't take up a lot of space.
:D

Willy said:
 Cheap 'n easy.

If only I could get them scent-free so the van wouldn't smell like the stuff they used in my grade school to clean up after vomit. Pine fresh? Uh, no.

xmastree.jpeg
MrNoodly said:
If only I could get them scent-free so the van wouldn't smell like the stuff they used in my grade school to clean up after vomit. Pine fresh? Uh, no.

TaDa! Unscented
if you print it, you can hang it :p

xmastree.jpeg

Attachments

• xmastree.jpeg
    xmastree.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 1
I've decorated my van with window clings in the past. Last year I went all out and got a 2 ft artificial tree from walmart and set it on the picnic table at the campsite we were at...decorated it with miniature ornaments and lights, both the tree and the screen house as well as some foil yard stake decorations. It worked for us. Don't know what, if anything,I'll do this year, not sure where I'll be. may wind up in a walmart parking lot this time...

Latest posts