Captain bLEEp star date 420.69.1977

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We love you Cammalu xoxo
bLEEps

the smoke has been absolutely horrible,multiple fires and an east wind,i have been raspy and flu like for 2 weeks,have a system moving in so should be gone in a day or two,not a moment to soon

Gary that's what you got wheels for! Head out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoke has cleared, I am working for a fair wage and Mrs b has an interview tomorrow. We are trying our luck at some non stealth city parking lol. I will not give away the spot, but it is super convenient to both jobs so we will put less than 50 miles a week on the bus, the v10 is not nice on the pocket...
Anyhow in this particular place I have seen everything from a dead tour bus named Althea to a Vietnam Vet in his car to a 32' Ford with 5 dogs on board and even a high dollar class A. Florence is such a cool place to be, so many like minded humans.
Time to go fly the kite, Mrs b. bought a stunt kite :)

The adventure continues. The neutral safety switch has slowly been going out on Bertha. Well, last night it quit! I was at my job and Mrs b was in town. Thank gods a kind soul helped me get back to the bus. Is the neutral safety switch something I should attempt? I am not very mechanical. I have a mobile mechanic number but it's a minimum of 50 bucks plus the part.
Wish me luck.

HDR. 2000 E450

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's actually a sensor it's located on the outside of the trans where the shift lever enters the trans. about 40 bucks super easy to change. make sure your shift linkage doesn't have play in it before you change it as that could be the problem. highdesertranger

Latest posts