Can anyone recommend the best swivel seats for a Chevy Express (seats with armrests)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giggles

Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to try to install my own swivel seats. The problem is, I've read conflicting reports from different websites. One says to use the seats with ball-bearings. The other one says to use the seats with nylon. Another site says that swivel seats won't work if your seat has arm rests....I'm so confused that as Dolly Parton would say, I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my butt.

I also don't want to install seat bases that would require additional drilling of holes, because I can't do that...I don't have the tools or the strength.

Anyway, if anyone has successfully put in any swivel seat bases in a Chevy Express, and if anyone can recommend a place (or website) to buy them or a brand to use, that would be great.

My seats have arm rests on the inside, not the door side...so maybe it's all a waste of time. I have no idea.

Thanks,
N