BVan Options (Class B)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as a few comments have been made towards me in the past, comments like this actually put me off as if "I" don't belong here even though we all share the same passion. Almost like "I'm" doing something wrong just for being here. I would say that I'm sorry for the rig that we have but I won't because I worked hard for it. And if it seems to bother people, and those people can't get past the price and look further into what I might be able to provide that might be valuable to others (no matter what rig they are in). Then maybe it's time for me to move on and find a different forum.

It's comments like this that make me rethink my decision of joining this forum. Again... All I was looking for was a community of people with a shared interest of living on the road. But I've been met by a few with comments such as this. That basically make me feel that I essentially don't belong here.

You must be referring to the responses to your post in "How do u live on $700/month, truly?"

My comment/reply was snarky toward you. My apologies.

You must be referring to the responses to your post in "How do u live on $700/month, truly?"

My comment/reply was snarky toward you. My apologies.

No apology necessary. I wasn't trying to single out anyone. The only reason I quoted abnorm was because of the post about how this "used to be a Cheap RV Living forum". And my post wasn't created out of ill intent. Again, I understand that I am new around here. And maybe that is what this forum used to be. And I can certainly respect both.

The size of one's bank account is not a factor here. Neither is the choice of rig, although we primarily focus on vans and RVs. But we have members living and thriving, in all manner of shelter, from tents to cars to vans to trailers to motorhomes and fifth-wheels.

The personal and lifestyle challenges and rewards are shared by many, if not most, who dwell primarily on the road, no matter the number of zeros in the value of the rig.

All are welcome.

Last edited:

Latest posts