Buying Land

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't borrow money & the Gov would do the appraisal.
If Trump gets elected, he will be in charge of a large part of the government, it will be fine. Lol!!! Put the biggest cheating fraud in charge, what a good plan! Convicted felon, what could go wrong?

Al Capone was loved by most people, did the 1st soup lines of the depression & was a good businessman. I'd vote for him before witless, cackling, can't answer a question Commie Hairass. :)
Watch the Judge Joe Brown YT on how she rose in politics.

Al Capone was loved by most people, did the 1st soup lines of the depression & was a good businessman. I'd vote for him before witless, cackling, can't answer a question Commie Hairass. :)
Watch the Judge Joe Brown YT on how she rose in politics.
I wonder how many deaths can be laid at the feet of Al Capone. A lot of gangsters had charisma, that didn't make them good people.

I wonder how many deaths can be laid at the feet of Al Capone. A lot of gangsters had charisma, that didn't make them good people.
HAPPY I'm not saying Capone was a good person so how many & which politicians are YOU saying are good people?

Last edited:
I'm not saying Capone was a good person so how many & which politicians are YOU saying are good people?
Watching the 2025 training videos might give you a start as they are attempting to rebuild government. The “new government employees will have no bankruptcies, no fraudulent behavior, a moral commitment to Christian values publicly endorsed with no greedy behavior allowed, no weird hairdos, and most definitely no felons. Pretty hilarious they support Trump to get the job of President.

I asked HAPPY this with no response. BULLFROG so how many & which politicians are YOU saying are good people?
Every politician should go through a vetting process if running for a higher office in our government. They should be knowledgeable at least concerning state secrets and how our government is meant to function which means at least some understanding of the Constitution and many start out at lower levels and work their way up holding public offices at lower levels until they learn from their mistakes in many cases. Many of those that make mistakes should have party members or ethics committees that encourage them to no longer be able to campaign or hold office. Unfortunately money has become the standard of success instead of benefit for the living standards of the people most politicians represent. Presently, in my opinion my vote goes to the person that attempts to limit corporate political power. Since those people have not been able I will vote for those they endorse which is Harris but more importantly conservatives or more moderate Democrats as there are few Republicans that remain that Trump hasn’t corrupted in my opinion.

A post scrips, I have voted for Veterans of our military in most cases after they have served in government or had close relations with Veteran advisors. I believe leaders should have some “skin in the game” and not be able to buy their way in.

Last edited:
You also said Trump was your superhero, so I didn't think you were serious.
TRUMP is NOT my superhero but I have seen our country under him & Harris & IMHO we were much better off under Trump. I wish we had 2 better choices but we don't so you may be right in waiting till 2028 but this will be my last if I do make it. I vote for the person not the party but that's gotten harder as the Dems are more solidified than the Reps. Please tell me which politicians you think are good & honest.