Burrrr!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice 1/4" snow Richmond,va. idiot drivers 100's wrecks.

Chilly here this morning at 37 degrees but mid 60’s later today in Three Points Arizona. Nice weather this next week with lows in the 40’s and highs in the 70’s and sunny! Happy Ground Hog Day! Lol!!!

Last edited:
A/C or open windows for summer, heat for winter.

Fancy hot water heater for warmer weather, stove and a pot for cold weather.

Mt. Washington (New Hampshire) just set a record cold temp of -108°F. I would bet there aren't any deer up there, right now. They're not stupid.

today is brochure worthy winter day in Southern AZ. Sunny and upper 70s for a high. Not too hot, just right 🌴

I actually had to turn on the AC in the car today for the first time in a while.

A/C or open windows for summer, heat for winter.

Fancy hot water heater for warmer weather, stove and a pot for cold weather.

Mt. Washington (New Hampshire) just set a record cold temp of -108°F. I would bet there aren't any deer up there, right now. They're not stupid.
If there are deer up there, they are staying for a while. At least until they thaw.

Had a covering of snow at about 4,000 feet elevation at Caballo Loco (about 30 miles from the Mexican border) which is melting but gonna get really cold for here the next couple nights! Make sure to drain or protect anything that could freeze!