Bob's Hightop?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we've had our fiberine top on our full size chevy awd van since it was a month old in 2010... luv it. great product.

Also, Bob... i replied at your YT video on how to shine up your top... i'll also post a link (_here_) to my blog page where i do a write up on the Poliglow product we use on ours. here is a close up:

AWD-polyglow.jpg

Here is a full on shot of the rig with top:
accreteChevyAWDcurrent.jpg

: ) Thom

akrvbob said:
I got mine installed in North Carolina and I shot videos of the whole install. I really, really want to recommend them, but the whole experience was unpleasant from beginning to end and now I've got leaks and have not been able to connect with them to fix them.

Of course, I am totally able to fix them myself, but I paid enough that should not happen. I'm kind of in limbo until I get it all resolved.

On the other hand, I've only heard good things about Fiberine--except for the price!

Self leveling Dicor works wonders on permanently sealing hi top leaks at the installation line.  The down side is that it takes quite a while to fully cure and has an odor until fully cured.

I did my Dodge hi top with it and it has worked great for over 2 years.