Being Polite Could Go A Long Way!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Road Leads Home said:
I don't get people that get dogs and leave them chained out or locked inside all day either.  Seems they'd be a lot happier with out a dog and the dog would be happier with a caring and responsible owner.  

I 100% agree with that.  It makes no sense to me. 

My dogs sit in the car when I'm in a store.  Amazingly enough, they both stay in the car, even tho I leave the windows totally open. 

Cool dog, ERLH

Pat

I just copied that photo and labeled it Old Gunny!
Wish there was a video of that day at the VA..............

Headache?   I wasn't talking about service animals... but ESAs on planes being allowed in the cabin IN containment.  Heavens!  I have flown with 2 different service dogs and I know those ropes. ;)   VERBAL requirements are all that ADA allows (is that a service dog, what 3 tasks does it do for you that you can't do for yourself)... and if you are flying out of your home state, you probably need a health certificate from the vet--.

Gunny, you're absolutely right about animals saving lives, especially older folks... studies prove that!   I am pleased that ESAs are being more accepted, however I wonder about the health requirements being kept to, since so few people really take care of their animals the way they need to be when out and about and in health issue places.

I had no idea the mini horses were for muslims.  Next thing we'll hear is camels are allowed. DOH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts