Anyone still in Quartszite area?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubleone

Reaction score
Hey All, Anyone still in the Quartszite area?  I'm planning to visit some snowbird friends in Quartszite on Feb 5,6 and possibly 7th.  I'd love to put a face to a username...  Also planning to visit 'Tranquility Base' and chill with some Canadian friends (Ham Radio folks in LTVA).  Real good peeps!  I'll bring some beer to share for happy hour...  hit me up by PM and maybe we can hang out.   :)

Flag's flying at YARC Camp 'til April...………...LaPosa South LTVA   "…..Just past the Nekkid people"

Pay-to-Stay...….you can day visit for free...…...Welcome

PS.....I'm bound by a Non-Disclosure order...…...but here at YARC camp you might find several forum geeks and freaks...……...

Thanks all. I'll be staying a few days in town next to some friends at an RV place they rent for the season. I've got the GPS and good directions for Yarc, quite a few folks still there, hoping to make it by for a visit.

Hey all, I just wanted to give a shout out to say it was great to meet everyone at YARC camp last week.  Those directions were spot-on and it was so easy to find. Of course, the snowman directing traffic really helped... and kinda fit right in with the chilly weather.  Sorry, I couldn't stay and visit longer, our friends had planned several things for us.  Next time though we definitely gotta stay for a campfire...

abnorm said:
Flag's flying at YARC Camp 'til April...………...LaPosa South LTVA   "…..Just past the Nekkid people"

Pay-to-Stay...….you can day visit for free...…...Welcome

PS.....I'm bound by a Non-Disclosure order...…...but here at YARC camp you might find several forum geeks and freaks...……...
What does YARC mean?

I like the pit stop. That is the fastest in and out there is and prices are reasonable. No need to lug out a dump hose as theirs is ready to go and a pail can be filled with water to flush the black tank.

I will make an appearance at the YARC camp. Friday night. just giving you all fair warning. LOL highdesertranger

Look forward to it HDR!!! Hopefully it won’t be too windy for a fire.

If you can get here before five we have a group dinner.

There’s about ten of us right now.