Anybody beside me around Moab, UT?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sailing VANessa

Reaction score
I'm in the heat of southern Utah.  Call me crazy, but it's beautiful. 
Just wondering if any other "Tribe" people are here.

I live and work seasonally at the Bullfrog area in Glen Canyon Rec Area. PM me for site and area information before you come and it will cost almost nothing to visit but gasoline, get free hot showers and I'll catch you all the fish you want if I'm still in the area!

I'll be heading through that way to explore the area in about 3 weeks

I'm camping at Goose Island CG on the banks of the Colorado. Spectacular! Yeah it's hot. But don't mind a dip in the river. There's a music festival going on now.
Steve in Moab

I may wind up in that area in two or three weeks. Initially had plans to be there this past April.

Bullfrog...when does your season end at Glen Canyon?

Heading to Moab next week, probably going to try for the Willow Springs Road dispersed camping north of town. Stayed there this spring, nice place. Free with pit toilets. Hopefully that hasn't changed over the summer. If anybody is in the area stop on by!

Googling " willow springs road moab camping " will get you there.

I was at Willow Springs Area a couple of weeks ago. It's fine but hot in daytime. To cool off I went to the Moab community pool. Great shower and pool for only 5 bucks.
Now I'm in New Mexico. Elephant Butte Lake. Also hot, but have shade and a Lake to cool off in.

Love the Moab recreation center showers, such a deal. So Willow Springs dispersed is still open and free? In the spring they were putting up signs that looked like a  change could be coming.

I'm there tonight but I'll be gone in the morning. Just passing through.