Any gatherings in north or central AZ?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New Life

Reaction score
Hey, y'all,
I'm near Fredonia AZ this morning but leaving soon for parts (semi-)unknown. Thinking about the North Rim or maybe the White Mountains or maybe Prescott or maybe Pahrump. Am checking weather forecasts and distances and camp site availability and decided to post something here, in case there's a gathering I might join in one of those areas or another area I hadn't considered yet. So would love to know of one or just a solo person if you want some company. I'm pretty laid back and independent but like to hang w/ like minded folks. I'm a believer in Happy Hour if others are into it at the time. I have a dog and he's mellow and friendly and rarely barks.
Also, as an update to my last post months ago, I bought a 2003 GMC Savana conversion van and left Alabama at the end of last April. Been mostly in Arizona since then. I really appreciate all the friendly communication from this community. My Great Pyrenees and I are having our adventure that I dreamed of!
Love
Betsy

Im nearby and game. On southside of zion on virgin river.

Hello Betsy, welcome to your New Life :).

The North Rim is fantastic, but be aware that they close down access sometime in October, so check the NP website. Most of those other places you mentioned will have access throughout much of the winter. Prescott is very cool, I visited there last february and the weather was clear, but a snow storm storm was in the forecast. They filmed part of Billy Jack in the town square. Nice 100 YO buildings around the square with 100 YO bars. Two good independent bookstores run by interesting ladies.