ANOTHER medical rant!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ella1

Reaction score
What's this with "...our office hours are 8 AM to 5 PM" but calling after 8 gets the answering service, who says the "office" doesn't turn their phones on until 9 AM, and quits answering the phone at 4:15 PM, AND the pharmacy, who's hours are the same, but also doesn't answer, and after going through the whole message, being given a message to "press 1" if you need immediate help and then get muzak for a lengthy period?

And I told the pharmacy rep, a few days ago, who had been calling too often, to take me off the automatic call list, now I learn, doesn't hire enough people to handle the INCOMING calls... :mad:

PEOPLE, I NEED MY BREATHING MEDS!!!

Ella1 said:
What's this with "...our office hours are 8 AM to 5 PM" but calling after 8 gets the answering service, who says the "office" doesn't turn their phones on until 9 AM, and quits answering the phone at 4:15 PM, AND the pharmacy, who's hours are the same, but also doesn't answer, and after going through the whole message, being given a message to "press 1" if you need immediate help and then get muzak for a lengthy period?

And I  told the pharmacy rep, a few days ago, who had been calling too often, to take me off the automatic call list, now I learn, doesn't hire enough people to handle the INCOMING calls... :mad:

PEOPLE, I NEED MY BREATHING MEDS!!!

it's almost 10. I just called--they don't answer the phones until TEN! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHH :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ella1 said:
it's almost 10. I just called--they don't answer the phones until TEN!   AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHH :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

I know~~~ Nothing I can do about the Dr office phones   :mad:  But I use a major chain store pharmacy for my meds.  They are so into customer satisfaction surveys, that I get someone 8 AM to 8 PM.  They even have  a electronic system that makes sure my meds do not react with each other.  I get a single text when my order is ready. I live outside their delivery area, but one of the pharmacists lives near, and will drop things off.  
Now that is service.

GS, I hope things are looking up for you and your daughter. You're in my thoughts and prayers.