Am I a Weenie, or just Nuts?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<P>Angeli, did you see those vans that someone just posted? There are a few that look really good. I thought I would tell you just in case you missed the post. There is one in Atlanta, that's not too far from you. Good price too.</P>

Judy I saw those!&nbsp; OMG there were some really good looking vans in there.&nbsp; Unfortunately, the two from Fl had already been taken down of the list.&nbsp; Must be sold.&nbsp; But there are sure to be many between now and whenever...<br><br>I've done stealth, but may not need to do it much anymore.&nbsp; Probably the most important thing is that there is room enough to do my little biz so that I can support myself.&nbsp; Since my paintings are small, that's no big deal, but I still have to mat and shrink wrap them, and also have a little extra kitchen space to make the herbal remedies and medicinal teas.&nbsp; <br><br>It sounds like the trailer living space is the better idea.&nbsp; Wish I had my old Scotty!&nbsp; But I'll still need a van to tow, rather than a truck.&nbsp; I'll have paintings and my herbal remedies and supplies, so a cargo van sounds like the best solution for that.&nbsp; Even an Astro van can tow 6000 pounds, yes?&nbsp; Maybe I should go hang out on the Van thread for awhile....<br>

I'm sure this is all nonsense to so many who have done it already. But I really do appreciate the support and good words.

Not nonsense at all.

If you're looking for a bit of space to work, a travel trailer of some type will probably be the best value for the dollar, if you have something to pull it with. Used to to process film in an old TT back in the days of film. Not good for urban camping, though.

Wow, Seraphim.<br><br>Processing film?&nbsp; That must have been interesting.&nbsp; How did you get things blacked out, or dim enough to work?&nbsp; Did the chemicals bother you in such a small space, or were you working in a larger TT?<br><br>

<P>
Processing film?&nbsp; That must have been interesting.&nbsp; How did you get things blacked out, or dim enough to work?&nbsp; Did the chemicals bother you in such a small space, or were you working in a larger TT?<BR>
<BR><BR>Used a dark bag, light tight canisters, and a thermostatically controlled water bath (large JOBO processor, which I still have lol).&nbsp; Couldn't do prints in the TT, but I mostly shot Ektachrome slides.&nbsp;I think the tank let me do 4 35mm rolls at a time. Also did 6x7 and 4x5 inch positives. </P><br>It was about a 30' TT, as I recall, and I didn't notice the chemical smell...<BR><br>

I'd say your finally waking up-life isn't worth living if your not happy.I lived in Fl for over 20yrs-waqs glad to leave.follow your heart most of all do it before its too late.<br>