A video Attempt

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanC

Reaction score
I had a go at putting some photos and clips from the road into a video. I actually have hundreds of pics but just chose a few. Tons of goof-ups (Natchez TRACE - duh) but by the time I had spent hours trying to learn the program I was too lazy to redo it. Anyway here it is.

Very nice show....good job.............

You've got to name the cat/dog STARS of 'yo trip......I love that first movie of the dog "talking" out the window!..........doug

Well you sure accumulated a great collection of memories over the past year...looks like you've settled into the mobile life and are enjoying it?

Brad, I decided to go back to work for another year or so. I can collect S.S. in 16 months and then I'll head out again full time. Most likely sell the trailer and go with a van this time. As far as liking mobile living, my 6 month trip was a trial before diving in full time, but it was the best thing I've ever done. I can't think of much else. It's going to be a long 16 months, that's for sure.

Sounds like you need a box truck or step van to meet your comfort and practical needs ;)

yeah, by Spring I'll have enough cake saved and I'll go looking. It will be all dreaming and envying everyone out there in the desert until then.

looks like the dog has been eating all the leftovers,nice vid

Great Job!  Love your dog and cat, and the travel photos were great also!

That was nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMBO. Best part to me, when Skeeter?, stuck his head out the window, then check's to make sure the camera was rolling, then let's all the critter's know that HE, is the new Sheriff in town!

Very well done. Nice catchy tune. Who's the singer? I can't recognize em'.

Thanks. The singer is Dave Vanian (Dave Vanian and the Phantom Chords) - an English rockabilly band from the '90s. They have heaps of good music BTW.

PS, Todd is the big mouth guy

Great show! Skeeter looks so much like my Weasel that it's amazing: same coloring, same face, same white bib.