A place for humorous vandwelling-related pictures

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8bac2281f82c9c5f7f3a6217e8de58bd.jpg

Lock the doors kids, this is a rough neighborhood!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody told the rednecks about rooftop tents . . .

Attachments

• uberlander.jpg
    uberlander.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 52
patio, he wanted a patio. that's actually a nice looking camper. appears to be a one piece fiberglass roof. highdesertranger

highdesertranger said:
patio,  he wanted a patio.  that's actually a nice looking camper.  appears to be a one piece fiberglass roof.  highdesertranger

In my head I'm planning out how I'd enclose those sides for storage, and trim out that patio.  Fun rig!

Hey that is one way to fix the poor construction and over weight problems with a Class C ! I'm picturing an ATV or jet ski on the porch.

Part of me is wondering "what the heck did I just see?" and the other part is really liking the concept.. lol

I sorta wonder if he bought a class C, discovered a Swiss cheese roof, and repaired it by driving under a bridge, then building that  :)

Yeah Art I think if he had planned it he would have started with a Chevy 4 x 4 1 ton or bigger pickup with flatbed.

Lost in the world said:
Guess he needed a convertible RV.

You know? I have actually thought about doing something similar. Guess I'm a funny kind of guy?

highdesertranger said:
patio,  he wanted a patio.

Deck: wood or metal, often elevated off the ground.

Patio: masonry, usually at ground level.

:p

MrNoodly said:
Deck: wood or metal, often elevated off the ground.

Patio: masonry, usually at ground level.

:p

It'll be ground level when he gets that thing buried up to the frame off-roading in the desert...

Optimistic Paranoid said:
Somebody told the rednecks about rooftop tents . . .

Someone's always making derogertory reemarks 'bout my peeps. :p

Jewellann

I want one!

5645626-for-sale-vw-camper-that-can-cross-any-obstacle-2.jpg

Attachments

• 5645626-for-sale-vw-camper-that-can-cross-any-obstacle-2.jpg
    5645626-for-sale-vw-camper-that-can-cross-any-obstacle-2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 66
Saw a 4x4 Fuso at Why AZ, similar setup, except the camper over hang was at rear of cab and under
overhang was generator, water and spare storage.  Think about it often.

I see people do the improbable and dream the impossible all the time. That ain't right!