A message from Bob

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanDwellerMod

Reaction score
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A message from Bob Wells about today, Tuesday January 15, at the RTR --[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] "Hi everyone as you may of noticed we received a lot of rain last night and some more today. Because of that all activities are cancelled while it is raining. If the rain stops by 2 pm, we will continue with the normal schedule, but we still encourage you not to drive. As of now all of the washes are easily drive-able however in many places the rocks are thin and you can go thru the rocks into mud and get stuck. So unless it's absolutely necessary, don't drive. This just goes to show, that rainy days come to every life, but they aren't a disaster it is just life. And next year we will look back at this and smile and laugh."[/font]

Yes we will look back and laugh. Maybe at the Van that didn't follow this advice.

From my vantage point stranded in town I've watched the streets fill up with water every time the rain picks up and wondered how the RTR site is looking.

I bet more than a few people are finding all the leaks in their roofs too.

Brilliant sunset tonight in Quartzite and the desert has come alive from the rain. My first time in the desert so pretty amazing!

Attachments

• 7C407607-8B12-4A8E-BB53-CDCE1B04CF8E.jpeg
    7C407607-8B12-4A8E-BB53-CDCE1B04CF8E.jpeg
    384.1 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts