2completespirits.com

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KalaniStorm

Reaction score
<span style="font-size: x-large; font-family: georgia, palatino;">Come enjoy a little adventure...even if it is ours...it can be yours one day too, but you'll have to get your own van, we only have so much room in Joon! haha Maybe we've even met some of you other adventurers out there, if not I'm sure we'll meet somewhere down the road. If you are sitting around bored or just want a small giggle in your day, come join us on the path we're following these days. A path of experimentation, a path of travel, a path that needs a sound van with really good tires...oh and a good sense of humor! My hubby J', my pup Savannah, our van Joon and I are almost a year into full-time vandwelling and we wouldn't give up any of the things that we've learned, any of the people that we've met and have become family with or even any of the not so happy-joyful days. This lifestyle has really been eye-opening to us and day by day we all learn it wouldn't be right any other way.</span><br><span style="font-size: x-large; font-family: georgia, palatino;">Come have a giggle fest with us and give yourself something to look forward to...come visit us at&nbsp;</span><br><span style="color: #800080;"><span style="font-size: x-large; font-family: georgia, palatino;"><strong>2completespirits.com</strong><br><span style="color: #000000;">Thank you and the best to all of you out there<br><span style="color: #008000;">PEACE</span></span></span></span>