24/7 Chat About Anything

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a week off from work and my brain forgot part of my new setup for cutting kits. I need to let the software program fully load into the cutting machine before I push go! My laptop is getting system interrupts because it wants me to do updates however as I do not have it online every week to get them Windows will not accept that I put those updates onto manual instead of auto updates, I will have to do more research to get it to quit that nonsense so I can process my work faster.

My own memory bank is running slower too. My brain gets better blood flow better in cold weather than in the heat waves. Not much hope for updating a nearly 75 year old memory chip, no replacement part available. There is a sort of substitute, I need to get another pad of sticky notes, I ran out the other day and forgot to put them on my shopping list. Hopeless situation🤣

Today I was cutting snowflakes. It is a larger sized cutting file as the pattern is fairly intricate. And all those curves are a very complex sets of tiny moves in the XY axis data points in machine code. Long straight lines are very simple data points in machine code. But not circles
and arcs. Fortunately the software writes the codes.
IMG_1908.jpeg

Last edited:
I am already ready for decorating my trailer! I picked up my Amazon order of a USB bug zapper. It has color changing LED lights in it. A perfect table top Christmas tree for my nomadic life!