2017 RTR Buy/Sell Thread

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FALCON

Reaction score
Do you have anything you'd like to sell at the RTR? Or something you've been hoping to buy, that people there might have and not need? I figure this may be a good way to connect those of us who have extra stuff or things we thought we'd use but don't to others who want/need that stuff.

I have for sale:
  • Little Buddy heater. It works great. I've used it very little. I guess I don't mind being cold so much.
  • Nikon D90 Camera body. Well used but in great shape. 30k actuations (most of these are good for 100k). I got a newer camera so I don't use it anymore. I used this camera for nearly all the pictures in my build thread and my captain's log. So while it's far from being the latest and greatest, you can see that it can be used to get pretty darn good pictures. (includes charger, some memory cards, and a pretty nice bag. No lens, though I do have some you can use to test the camera if you need)

I want to buy:
  • A water container. (2.5-5 gallons)

Assuming I have room for them when I hit the road, I may be bringing my old, two burner camp stove and a 28 quart cooler that I don't need anymore. Both are in good condition. Anyone willing to take them off my hands is welcome to have them.

Dometic CDF-18 12volt Fridge/Freezer. Bought new a few months ago and barely used since we bought the RV a month later. Works great and very much like new. I'll take 150 for it. Paid around 335.

cyeaste said:
Dometic CDF-18 12volt Fridge/Freezer. Bought new a few months ago and barely used since we bought the RV a month later. Works great and very much like new. I'll take 150 for it. Paid around 335.

Fridge SOLD Thanks :)

:D This is KIND OF a buy and sell...... I am a hairstylist of 25+ years. If anyone needs a haircut please get in touch with me. Prices vary a bit with how much hair, and the difficulty of the cut, but start at 6 bucks! Men and women, and I also do beard trims, and some barbering.  Don't ask for a shave though. Might cut ya. Haha

:D This is KIND OF a buy and sell...... I am a hairstylist of 25+ years. If anyone needs a haircut please get in touch with me. Prices vary a bit with how much hair, and the difficulty of the cut, but start at 6 bucks! Men and women, and I also do beard trims, and some barbering.  Don't ask for a shave though. Might cut ya. Haha

DSC03704.JPGWANTED- solar panel at RTR, used 50-150 watt

will pay cash.. also have for trade, like new mr. buddy heater

Attachments

• DSC03704.JPG
    DSC03704.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Poopiehead71 said:
:D This is KIND OF a buy and sell...... I am a hairstylist of 25+ years. If anyone needs a haircut please get in touch with me. Prices vary a bit with how much hair, and the difficulty of the cut, but start at 6 bucks! Men and women, and I also do beard trims, and some barbering.  Don't ask for a shave though. Might cut ya. Haha

PH71/Everyone,

Is the barber still at the RTR (Saturday, Jan 21)?  If so, ask her to read her PMs.  Plus, info on how to walk over and find her would be nice.

Thanks,

Tom