• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle For Sale 2017 Thor Freedom Elite 22FE

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow4303

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gently used 24 Foot Class C motorhome with cab over queen bed, and slide-out bedroom.

I am selling this motorhome because I do not use all of the space. It is an awesome full-time living rig and super easy to drive! The SuperSteer rear stabilizer is amazing in windy conditions.

It is very clean and everything works. Extremely minor decal blemishes. All tires are new, it has a clear coat applied by the RV dealer last September (guaranteed for five years).

Ford E450 Chassis
6.8L V10
35,000 miles
Cruise Control
Scan Gauge
Cover Craft Custom leatherette seat covers (400.00 value)
SuperSteer Rear Stabilizer bar
New Pioneer touch screen radio with back-up camera (installed September 2022)
15 foot Power awning with light kit
Sony DVD player
Roof AC 13,500 BTU, Mach 3 (also functions as heat pump)
Furnace, Direct Discharge 20,000 BTU
6 cubic ft Norcold 611 Refrigerator/freezer (runs on shore power and propane)
40 inch Seiki LED tv
Atwood Range 17" propane; 3 burners black oven door
Water heater, 6 gallon gas, DSI
Revolution water pump; 3GPM, 55 PSI
Greystone 0.9 cu ft microwave
Onan Generator 4.0 KW, RV QG4000
Jupiter Power Converter 1500
Harbor Freight Hitch Mount motorcycle rack (I use it for a 62 lb bicycle) with ramp; 400 lb capacity
Optional Cornerstone Ultimate warranty 48000 miles or 48 months, whichever comes first, purchased 8 months ago. The deductible is 100.00. Here is a link to the brochure: https://www.bestcampersales.com/materials/CornerstoneRV_Full_Brochure.pdf

I have all of the original installation guides and manuals in a Thor zippered bag.

I can provide additional internal shots after I de-personalize the space a bit more. :) I can also get a shot of the "sofa" when it is set-up as the dinette table. I did not include a picture of the back because I forgot to cover the license plate; that can also be provided to any interested parties.

PLEASE NOTE: The slide-out needs a new Queen mattress. At the time of purchase, it had the original (very uncomfortable) manufacturer supplied mattress which has since been discarded.

$48,000
Warranty can be transferred for an additional charge

Attachments

• Rig_Passenger_side.jpg
    Rig_Passenger_side.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 0
  • driver_side.jpg
    driver_side.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Thor_front.jpg
    Thor_front.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 0
  • slide_out.jpg
    slide_out.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 0
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 0
  • bath.jpg
    bath.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 0
  • bed.jpg
    bed.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 0
  • bed2.jpg
    bed2.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 0
  • cab.jpg
    cab.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 0
  • sofa.jpg
    sofa.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello All! I see that a good number of folks have taken a look at this listing, but there are no reactions or responses. I used the JD Power RV value calculator to determine an asking price. Most people here probably already have rigs, and that could certainly explain no reactions or responses.

I probably should have said "all serious offers considered," so I am saying that now. :)

Thank you!

It's a very nice looking unit, apparently in good shape, but it might take some time to generate some serious interest here.

In the meantime you might want to post it on facebook, craigslist, or RV trader...although those can be magnets for scammers.

Also, you are welcome to 'bump' this thread whenever you see it falling off the 'recent' or 'new' posts lists. Price reductions are always a good way to renew the post.

Good luck!

rvtrader is a good place to post as there is a definite interest.

When I was looking at the possibility of purchasing a used rv, I looked there and the appropriate rv forums classified sections.

I found the rv forums classifieds to be the highest average price, followed by rvtrader, with CL being (on average) the lessor expensive listings (though more likely to be scams or misrepresented).

People on the forums know whats up with rvs and also are pretty well read into their problems and what associated options to fix those problems (mostly suspension/handling issues) are.

Some of the older units that were for sale had all kinds of upgrades done to them and probably would have been really nice. I just couldn’t justify the up front purchase or continuing maintenance and operating costs. Most rv owners understood that rvs were a financial “loser”, they just liked the lifestyle, much like boat owners.

Gently used 24 Foot Class C motorhome with cab over queen bed, and slide-out bedroom.

I am selling this motorhome because I do not use all of the space. It is an awesome full-time living rig and super easy to drive! The SuperSteer rear stabilizer is amazing in windy conditions.

It is very clean and everything works. Extremely minor decal blemishes. All tires are new, it has a clear coat applied by the RV dealer last September (guaranteed for five years).

Ford E450 Chassis
6.8L V10
35,000 miles
Cruise Control
Scan Gauge
Cover Craft Custom leatherette seat covers (400.00 value)
SuperSteer Rear Stabilizer bar
New Pioneer touch screen radio with back-up camera (installed September 2022)
15 foot Power awning with light kit
Sony DVD player
Roof AC 13,500 BTU, Mach 3 (also functions as heat pump)
Furnace, Direct Discharge 20,000 BTU
6 cubic ft Norcold 611 Refrigerator/freezer (runs on shore power and propane)
40 inch Seiki LED tv
Atwood Range 17" propane; 3 burners black oven door
Water heater, 6 gallon gas, DSI
Revolution water pump; 3GPM, 55 PSI
Greystone 0.9 cu ft microwave
Onan Generator 4.0 KW, RV QG4000
Jupiter Power Converter 1500
Harbor Freight Hitch Mount motorcycle rack (I use it for a 62 lb bicycle) with ramp; 400 lb capacity
Optional Cornerstone Ultimate warranty 48000 miles or 48 months, whichever comes first, purchased 8 months ago. The deductible is 100.00. Here is a link to the brochure: https://www.bestcampersales.com/materials/CornerstoneRV_Full_Brochure.pdf

I have all of the original installation guides and manuals in a Thor zippered bag.

I can provide additional internal shots after I de-personalize the space a bit more. :) I can also get a shot of the "sofa" when it is set-up as the dinette table. I did not include a picture of the back because I forgot to cover the license plate; that can also be provided to any interested parties.

PLEASE NOTE: The slide-out needs a new Queen mattress. At the time of purchase, it had the original (very uncomfortable) manufacturer supplied mattress which has since been discarded.

$48,000
Warranty can be transferred for an additional charge
Where is this RV located? Thanks

Check PPL Motorhomes, they have 5 or 6 locations, mostly in Texas. You may be able to discern values from their listings.

Check PPL Motorhomes, they have 5 or 6 locations, mostly in Texas. You may be able to discern values from their listings.
Hi there! I checked numerous sites, including PPL Motorhomes, the JD Power RV value calculator, RV Trader, FB Market Place, and at least nine dealerships (3 local dealers who saw the actual unit, not just photos). All seem to agree that my asking price is in the fair and reasonable range for a unit that is for sale by owner. :)

I'm going to place For Sale signs in the windows and park it at Costco for a couple of hours per weekend and see how that goes. If it doesn't sell while I'm in Colorado, I know it will sell when I am in Arizona. Last winter I had no less than a dozen people knock on the door of the house where I was parked to ask if I would consider selling; and I couldn't make a Walmart or propane run without being stopped A LOT for questions. At the time, I hadn't lived in it long enough to make an informed decision about letting it go and getting something smaller.

I value and appreciate the feedback, as always. :)

Hi there! I checked numerous sites, including PPL Motorhomes, the JD Power RV value calculator, RV Trader, FB Market Place, and at least nine dealerships (3 local dealers who saw the actual unit, not just photos). All seem to agree that my asking price is in the fair and reasonable range for a unit that is for sale by owner. :)

I'm going to place For Sale signs in the windows and park it at Costco for a couple of hours per weekend and see how that goes. If it doesn't sell while I'm in Colorado, I know it will sell when I am in Arizona. Last winter I had no less than a dozen people knock on the door of the house where I was parked to ask if I would consider selling; and I couldn't make a Walmart or propane run without being stopped A LOT for questions. At the time, I hadn't lived in it long enough to make an informed decision about letting it go and getting something smaller.

I value and appreciate the feedback, as always. :)
Sounds like a trip to AZ and mark it up $5K...

Sounds like a trip to AZ and mark it up $5K...
Perhaps, LOL. I can just take it to one of countless Walmart's in the Phoenix area and park it with a For Sale sign while I shop. ;) I never made it to Costco to park with the For Sale signs, this gig came up quickly and unexpectedly.

Perhaps, LOL. I can just take it to one of countless Walmart's in the Phoenix area and park it with a For Sale sign while I shop. ;) I never made it to Costco to park with the For Sale signs, this gig came up quickly and unexpectedly.
Nice and toasty in Phoenix now, all week about 110. I lived there for 10 years, never again!