1994 holiday rambler endeavor 34 LE gas

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyndi717

Reaction score
Hello all. 

I have been 'driving' myself crazier over the past couple of weeks trying to decide what to do. Part of the problem is that I'm itching to get started!

I bought this motorhome in February for 11k and have been living in it full time since then with my 70lb dog and much smaller cat. I haven't gone very far because I found out the hard way that the alternator is bad. Luckily I have the aux battery switch that I can hold and still move. The generator starter is also not working but hey for the price everthing else seems fine!

I will have money to fix these things in about a month and could actually trade it in for something newer and/or different type. I still need to get it to someone reliable to make sure this one is worth putting some money into, but say everything is Ok. I want add a compost toilet and some solar.

My question is this. 
I will be traveling mostly in Florida, Colorado,  Oregon and Arizona and plan on boondocking as much as I can. I know I can't go 4 wheeling in this RV, but how much will its size and type restrict me on great locations?

That alternator should be an easy fix .Genny ??? not required to be safe and still travel like the alt .
I'm glad the cat isn't 90 lbs , that would be scary !!!!! ;)
You'll find plenty of places to go , just won't be in the stealth category !
Look up youtubes on Quartszite !