You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was bothered because you guys admire someone that pisses on his dinnerware?

I hate to tell you, but unlike a major political party I have a cringe point. Some things are funny, and some are just plain gross. I don’t want to know where you store the clean plates. (How can you tell?)  Just one spot has a thousand uses. Storage, bathroom, food and garbage, and it folds out into a bed. All this so you can store a gazillion guns. Not even room for a box of ammunition.  :D

I will award you a STINKIN BADGE under one condition. Paper plates. They are disposable. 

Your new name is THUNDER MUG.

I don't have a dog in this fight but I think his new name should be Old Yeller.

Or maybe Yellow River...

Haha, ya'll are great! I already feel at home being part of the YARC, so I don't think I'm gonna stop peeing in the sink. Wouldn't want to have to hand my award back in! But I will be a better host and have paper plates at the ready.

Popeye??! Where’s the stinkin badge?

I’m afraid I’ve been remiss and haven’t issued any of the real YARC badges out in a long time.

I’ve gotta get on that.

I know B & C is on backlog but who else was awarded a Stinkin badge and never got one?

The are so messed up but you can give them a place of honor somewhere in your build. Or toss em in a drawer.

Pride or disgrace depends on who you're asking....
Personally , I just don't ask !

I was awarded a badge by the grand poopeye, master of all ceremonial, including sitting on the "throne" but declined to get any badges cause I would rather acquire them by unauthorized means. Camilla didn' you notice me pretending to help look for your cat. I was really just looking in your bedroom for the spot where you hide all the badges you like to give out.

^^^Cammalu next time maki2 is around set a badge in her chair, pin up! Lol!!!

We might just have a keeper here. Time to start making badges again. 

Maki,  I hate to be the one to tell you, but the whole time the badge making kit was right under the kitchen table. Next to my rocks. Hidden in plain sight.

Is that the same thing as getting pinned by a sorority? If so I always knew those types of women were masocist. Of course I stay away from any "social" types of organizations.

anyone willing to shake the hand of the sink pee person?

everyone lining up? a hearty handshake.....or something might be getting shaken?

:huh:

I was accepted by a sorority once. The PKD has never been the same. I was more than twice the age of everyone with the exception of the professor. He was 75.  

That group helped restore my faith in the new generation.

We had national competitions to out talk the other nerds. It definitely showed me the tricks that politicians and other hucksters use.

I got pinned many times in college, only on the wrestling mat. Not them Greek things.

I tried to become a Greek in college but the sorority girls wouldn’t allow me in their home.

Well where you been nature lover? Saw you had visited but no comments lately, was beginning to worry!

highdesertranger said:
OMG he's back. welcome back Mr. Smart.

Highdesertranger

Thus proving one can exist in both places at once !

Your turn HDR ?
The dark side is calling.......

T W O h s,,,P.O.