You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was talking with another member, I won't mention who but she had some solar work done recently, and thought it might actually be funny to have a few stickers printed. Sort of a badge of (dis)honor. I would proudly put one on my newly repaired trailer.

I just finished building my new Van for the RTR 2018. Bring your own Tequila.

Attachments

• IMG_6240.JPG
    IMG_6240.JPG
    96.6 KB
I went to see the Ex for the first time since I left. I ain't admittin nuffin. Just give me a badge and we will leave it at that.

We need details Jim. Admit admit!!! Pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you dirty old man,that couldn't of smelled good

i nominate jim for 2 more badges,the aforementioned and cooking frozen fish sticks in a solar oven,that might be the most aint right thing yet

Is anyone keeping track of how many badges some of these folks are getting?

Come the next RTR, it appears that some will be so covered with Stinkin' Badges that only their faces will be showing......

TrainChaser said:
Is anyone keeping track of how many badges some of these folks are getting?

Come the next RTR, it appears that some will be so covered with Stinkin' Badges that only their faces will be showing......

:huh:   Keeping track?   LOL!!  That would be the "RIGHT" thing to do.  We "Ain't Right" 

If you want to be the "Keeper of the Score" ~~~  The WOYARC must okey dokey it.   :exclamation:

At the past Mid Mo GTG (Imprompto) there was a series of not right happenings that ~~~ Just wern't right.

Abuella Loca and bLEEp went to the store for "drinks"  They borrowed my van.  I have never been pulled over that I can remember. WELL~~~  They do not make it out of the campground when Ranger Dudly pulles them over.  Expited tages, four days.  (   :dodgy:  )  Nobody had identification.  (   :dodgy:  )  They could not find my insurance card.  (   :dodgy:  )  AAAND ~~~  No phones.  (   :dodgy:  )  

After they get back ~~~   Abuela Loca pocket dials 911.  ( :dodgy:  )  Guess who shows up.  Range Dudly.  ( :dodgy:  )  He trys to convince Abuela Loca that she needs to admit she is being held her will.  ( :dodgy: )  He then asks me if everything is OK.  

Of course I said NO.   I had to get on the roof in this heat, and needed him to help.   Exit, stage left.   

Later Cammalu and I go in to town.  On the way back in the park ~~~  We was ambushed.  (   :dodgy:  )  Yep   Ranger Dudly.  His job must be really boring to be this obsessed with an old Dodge van.  Aint Right, I tell ya!  

Today, a little time and new two year stickers.  About $60.

Boy that's a lot of stuff happening here and questions asked.
I'll try to sum it all up , if I miss any details ,,,well , "I
Ain't Right" so..............

I doubt even the Badgemaster knows how many "Stinkin' Badges" everybody has....

I suppose if we do need to keep track of "Stinkin' Badges" you could put a line saying how many "Stinkin' Badges" you have earned in your signature line . If anyone has too much time on their hands you could go through the thread and add them up with who got them.
(Warning: Some were awarded and later removed for rightness and such things......so it might be a bit confusing.)

Now , if anyone wants to buy their own , I have no problem with that but keep in mind ..... they give you no authority to actually use them for anything but a confirmation that "You REALLY Ain't Right".....

MORE important is if you have an official title , add it to your signature line at the bottom of your posts too....(on your user profile page) too many to keep track of already and eventually everyone should have one of those as I think them up , usually after someone doing or saying or writing some "Ain't Right" worthy stuff that they or someone else did.....
(Same Warning with some of these too!)

Of course as always I reserve the right to change any or all of this at any time CUZ I am THE WEIRDO OVERLORD of all things that "AIN'T RIGHT"
and it is my job to keep everyone on the edge of your seats with confusion in general..................

T W O h s,,,,,P , O .

Almost twenty bucks? No! Find them wholesale

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]They have 1 inch pins from $2.99.  With quantity purchase it goes down to $1.49 each.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]But I have to get one of these.  (Oh the SHAME!)[/font]

Attachments

• badges shirt.jpg
    badges shirt.jpg
    8.6 KB
Text me a link GS

That's not the right stinkin badge!!!!

GotSmart said:
After they get back ~~~   Abuela Loca pocket dials 911.  ( :dodgy:  )  Guess who shows up.  Range Dudly.  ( :dodgy:  )  He trys to convince Abuela Loca that she needs to admit she is being held her will.  ( :dodgy: )  He then asks me if everything is OK.  
I thought what happens in the park stays in the park???