You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the link I posted was the original "stinking badges" from the movie with Humphrey Boggart "The Treasure of Sierra Madre". circa 1948. highdesertranger

The You Ain't Right club needs a theme song.

How about we take suggestions?

I'm all right. ^^^

Ballenxj said:
The You Ain't Right club needs a theme song.

The Muppets version of this song is hilarious.  Because they are more or less a children's show, they had to lose the line "smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo".  They came up with some really funny substitutions!

I've got a couple of license plate frames on my truck with that famous line of Sheldon's from the Big Bang Theory.

I'm Not Crazy.  My Mother Had Me Tested!

Big and Rich.............We're Coming To You're City    

Now that song/vido....... JUST AIN"T RIGHT.....In so many ways :D                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Somebody please do me a link...I'm soooooo  helpless

Jewellann

Mizmozy please give a description of the video link when you post one.

the link is the group Red Rider and the song is Lunatic Fringe.

highdesertranger

OP: For the record, I've already checked my deck of cards and I've got all 52, + the two jokers . . .

Only two jokers???

He obviously wasn't counting the one behind the wheel ?!? So , 3.

And of course, a Pinochle player would tell me that I'm missing quite a few cards from my deck . . .

Optimistic Paranoid said:

Knew a gal that if anyone questioned her sanity would say "I'm not crazy and I have the papers that prove it! Do you have papers?"

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Optimistic Paranoid said:
I've got a couple of license plate frames on my truck with that famous line of Sheldon's from the Big Bang Theory.

One of my favorite moments was when his mother replied, "Yes, that's true; ... but I've always regretted not getting that second opinion"

They ran those test on me that said I was normal before I was adopted. Later on they said I must have cheated somehow. ;)

I think i'm completely normal which most likely means I'm most def not right. Also, I don't think a single person I know would use the adjective "normal" to describe me.

my nomination

Whistle stop -1973- Robin hood

the sticker should be someone staring very intensely at a solar charge controller