Women Only: Input on retirement income welcome

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recent studies found that when people read about other people considering and commiting suicide it puts them at much higher risk of killing themselves.

Please do not make a habit of posting such things because in doing so you can cause real harm to others doing so. If you are contemplating suicide then call a help line and discuss it there or in a self help group with professional mental health counselors present if you feel the need to expound upon it. Obviously you do not understand that you are putting others at risk and I would hopefully assume you are not looking for that to happen. There are very many persons in this forum who are battling depression, poverty, health issues and feeling isolated so please everyone be considerate and use caution with what you post.

Thanks for checkingin Ms Leah.
Glad you have a night spot to park in.
I am in contact with Safe Parking LA. Should know soon.
Yes, $750-800 social security will mot fly with landlords, even if the rent is $400. The only choices are nomad life and get a better, bigger van, camper etc or maybe apt share or family.

We are done putting stuff in storage. My adult son and I have not found an apt we can realistically afford. Time to look at other areas. There is nothing near his job as thy do not pay enough, so he will have to commute..which means more cost for gas. A no win situation. He is looking into better employment.

I have my car cleaned out and all set gir living in it. On housing lists...yada yada.. same old crap.
Time to get out if the city, head to the country and center myself.

Who here is in California?