Who else is in the Quartzsite area

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crave

Reaction score
Do not, DO NOT post your location here. But if anyone is interested in meeting up in the Quartzsite area prior to RTR P.M. me or others in this thread.

By the way RTR signs in the window of your van are a dead giveaway, just a thought.

Quartzsite is rather busy and if you are stealth you should have no worries. The bum population since I have been here has grown exponentially but the police seem low-key. Be fore warned that bad drivers are abound and I have been in three near-miss collisions on the main street, two the first day.

Dang Crave, the bum population got bigger as I got here too. I wonder how that happens. hehe Also if they were near misses, you need to improve your aim. ;)

I'll text you in a few days.

I saw some pretty amazing driving when I was in quartzite, which got progressively impressive the closer we got to the big ten show lol  

I saw a side by side breeze right through the red light near the post office, then without even slowing down make a left thru oncoming traffic, who had to slam their brakes to avoid colliding.  I legit thought they were fleeing the police or something.   Nope.    

I was more defensive after, its inevitable with that many people with such a wide variety of driving skills crammed in such a small area.

If anyone feels like giving me some tips on places to stay before the event feel free to PM them to me. I am also open to meeting people before hand. I made more headway than I thought while driving and I think I'm in Arizona too early. If I arrive now won't I have to leave before the RTR ends?

Edit: I am in Arizona, heading in from the East (drove from Ohio), not really in Quartzsite yet but it's not far.

you can stay at any of the LTVAs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have now moved into BLM and setup camp, somewhat, I may put up a sign for other preRTRers to stop by and visit. I'm about half way between the edge of town and the RTR within easy eye sight from the road. I welcome all to stop by and visit.

On the old highway after the church and the camp host. Look for an "old man tan" Crown Victoria next to a 12' x 7' cargo trailer. I'll put up a sign after I get a marker later today.

My sign is up and should be obvious from the road even with those of you who are Magoo's (the blind guy in Loony Tunes).

All are welcome to visit camp Crave.

The National Weather Service is predicting a 50% chance of rain on Tuesday the ninth.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Latest posts