When the universe gives you an answer .

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waywest

Reaction score
Since I first got the idea to go nomad I asked for signs that we should do it.My wife and me.I think the universe is helping me and says yes. Like my landlord selling the house in April. Finding great undeliverable on needed equipment .Like today a portable clothes washer spinner for 10 bucks.Just needed a very little problem fixed.The a few days ago I found wider wheels that help with flotation on sand and dirt.The name of the style is nomad.lol Found that one real funny.I truly believe  it's a sign and a push.

I LOVE those serendipitous events! Good for you that you're aware of them, and can use them.
I had a blue car  that we named Serendipity... :D

It's always reassuring when random events start working out in ways that support a decision you've made. Good luck!

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous. (Albert Einstein)
I don't believe in "coincidence", though I do like that quote. I see those events as signposts as it seems you are.
Be careful, sometimes they are easy to misunderstand, and sometimes you might find yourself in surprising places...
I'm surprised there haven't been more responses.

“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” Seneca

"Fortune favors the prepared mind." Pasteur

Signs are great when they come out of nowhere and can shape our future :)
Go where the wind and signs will guide you! Freedom to bob and weave thru life is a wonderful adventure!

a recent example:
Over the last few months I considered upgrading to a more recent Kindle. Mine is old. I never mentioned it anyplace, to anyone, it was just a thought. About a week ago, a member on a forum that I've been on for a long time mentioned he had one to pass on, he had just gotten a new one. It arrived today and is now on my table, being charged.

Another one: several years ago I failed at a particular project. I've been thinking about it again for the last two days. Maybe now I have the skill to do this. Again, in another forum, someone mentioned a book by a particular author. I don't have that book, but do have another by him. I opened it last night, and there, as the second example, are step by step directions on how to do a large part of it.

Many people on this forum strongly "follow your gut feeling." This is along the same lines--the universe providing direction..

I used to find this surprising in my youth.

Now I take it for granted, as much as gravity.

But it's a delicate relationship. If you ignore her they seem to stop, but really it's just you need a crisis before you pay attention.

However if you "tune in" and listen fir the everyday subtle hints and little "coincidences", and

**most** importantly, let them guide your behaviour and decisions

then they get stronger and more frequent, in a very rewarding uplifting spiral of positive feedback.

Big factor in those "blessed" lives, "lucky" people and "geniuses".

And of course don't use your powers for evil, to try to gain unfair advantages at others' expense,

hoot for win-win in all your striving, in fact focusing on helping others reach their potential will often bring you the biggest rewards most quickly,

money status & fame are just side effects of real success, not proper goals for their own sake.

I actually stopped that path.

Too many things were coming true or panning out and I knew I didn't have a psychology mature enough to handle it.

When you turn the key on a lock, it doesn't partially open.

Yes, a huge prereq for "success" is to feel certain you really want to reach the goals you've set.

And not to expect getting there will "make you happy"

Dingfelder said:
I actually stopped that path.

Too many things were coming true or panning out and I knew I didn't have a psychology mature enough to handle it.

When you turn the key on a lock, it doesn't partially open.

It's more difficult getting it back after you stop using it but not impossible. I did the same thing and am slowly starting to get back into the groove.

When you ask "what in the universe gave yiu the answer," for me it happened to be the timing in which I watched my first Cheap RV Living video. All if the sudden I thought to myself, "I can really do this!"

It was a bit of a bumpy ride trying to test and get ready, but I'm now doing it sort of anyway already. Plan to be full time sometime in October if I have all the HVAC supplies I need by then, which I do have quite a bit but also gotta make sure I got power for my work, so I can make a living.

Sent from my RS500 using Tapatalk

Here's another one--brand new! I just love it when this happens. :)
For years, I've thought that a member of a forum was male. The name does not give any indication of gender, it could be for male or female. His responses always sounded more masculine to me. A few days ago, two postings made me think, HUH? She's a woman!...
That did surprise me, and the thought I thunk was, is this person a man or woman?
I just now read a post where HE says, "...that is all...as a male, I am...

This is important to me today: I discovered a situation that needs addressed. I AM NOT confrontational at all, and even asking for help is difficult. Here I needed to ask strangers to make a change because I couldn't, or, to allow me to do something. Nobody answered the door though I did hear voices. I left a note. I hope they'll call.

Then I returned home and found this. Unrelated, but for me, it's a sign that I'm on the right track.

I just got a call from the "stranger". Even though I did not leave much info in my note, I did let them know specifically I wanted to talk to them about. She just called me and told me that they went out to look and guessed what I wanted, and took care of it, that they had not realized it. And I now have her phone number if I need them again...I am grateful.