What's your favorite APP that's related

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacksonricher

Reaction score
What is your favorite APP or top three apps that's related to this lifestyle. Or other website as well. We all know "cheapRVliving" is a given.
Please post a link if you can.

Attachments

• Apps.jpeg
    Apps.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 11
All of the All Stays apps, Campendium. There also an app called GPS Kit. I use it to study mountain grades and terrain.

I use Rain Alarm all the time. It's a real time radar app that you can set different proximity alarms to warn you that (for instance) there is rain within 20 miles of your location. This is customizable to the proximity you choose. It's different intensity levels are really accurate and helpful if there's a storm coming to determine if I'm gonna really get hit, just sprinkled on, or if it's going to miss me entirely.

I looked for it after my awning collapsed under the weight of probably 10 gallons of water that collected in the waterproof fabric. Thankfully it didn't break, just sprung back up when I pushed all the water out. Now if the rain is more than just a shower I know in advance and can retract my awning before it gets to me.

Or if I'm driving into town I know weather a storm is heading my way. If it was I'd put my outdoor chairs and clothesline in so they don't get blown away, etc.

~angie

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Rain Alarm and GPS Kit questions. Looked up both on iOS and there are a couple of each by different companies. Can each of you say the company that wrote each program?

Thanks

Here's where I got Rain Alarm

There's several different versions of the app available depending on the operating system of your device.

http://app.rain-alarm.com

~angie

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Allstays. And of course Google Maps.

I don't have a smartphone--I have a stupidphone. So those are on my laptop.