What's for dinner?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I bought a jar of Marmite about a year ago... not too bad...the last cookbook I bought called BISH BASH BOSH , was written by some cute British guys ... delicious vegetarian recipes.... they also have a YT channel called BOSH  :heart:

Gypsy108 said:
Well I bought a jar of Marmite about a year ago... not too bad...the last cookbook I bought called BISH BASH BOSH , was written by some cute British guys ... delicious vegetarian recipes.... they also have a YT channel called BOSH  :heart:
This is my favorite Brit cooksite. Not sure he's as cute as your boys :rolleyes: but he's got a lot of great recipes (not just British) on it.

https://www.keefcooks.com/

Ha... just watched him make those British pancakes... wow... never saw lemon with sugar pancakes before.... I wanna make them... I love lemonade & lemony things ...haven’t had crepes in decades... I’ve never made them myself either.... cute show...

Tonight I'll have some red field peas. They're soaking now while I'm making stock from a ham bone. The ham bone, 1.5 onions, 2 cloves of garlic, dash of pink Himalayan salt. Been boiling for hours now.

I dont have any green beans to add into them. :(

Hmmm... never heard of red field peas before...so I looked it up...will that dish your making wind up tasting similar to red beans & rice ?   My mother was taught how to cook in New Orleans by a Cajun woman...

I make the best red beans and rice ...thanks to my mom of course ...

I have no idea what’s for dinner tonight....

My kiddo made chicken breasts stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, mozzarella and basil and they're so good but soooo big. I'm not going to be able to eat more than half of mine in one sitting.

Wow .. sounds good !   Isn’t it nice when you have kids that love to cook !   I’ve never even made stuffed chicken breasts !!

I’m steaming a huge pot of spinach... going to add salt and butter and basalmic vinegar...too tired to cook anything extravagant....and I’ve been craving for canned spinach...haha... like popeye

0FEFF9CF-CF0E-4803-9A6B-47FF9D3F68B3.jpeg

Attachments

• 0FEFF9CF-CF0E-4803-9A6B-47FF9D3F68B3.jpeg
    0FEFF9CF-CF0E-4803-9A6B-47FF9D3F68B3.jpeg
    369.8 KB · Views: 7
Made a delicious milkshake from this :

06147CE1-26E5-4B30-8CBB-488273131FF2.png

Attachments

• 06147CE1-26E5-4B30-8CBB-488273131FF2.png
    06147CE1-26E5-4B30-8CBB-488273131FF2.png
    1,016.6 KB · Views: 7
LOL

I Had fish tacos.... delicious  :heart: :heart:

I think I'm gonna make some veggie buffalo wings.

Green giant veggie tots baked according to the directions and then tossed in homemade buffalo sauce.

I hope JDub is ok ..something must be not ok since he hasn’t been posting here in about a week ... :s

I’m eating TJ’s  Mandrian Orange Chicken
With jasmine rice....

Hope you are ok JDub !!!!

XERTYX said:
I think I'm gonna make some veggie buffalo wings.

Green giant veggie tots baked according to the directions and then tossed in homemade buffalo sauce.
That sounds good ...

If you havent tried them you should. They're good on their own, but also as they're a cauliflower base they make good veggie buffalo wings. A lot of veggie wings are cauliflower based.

:thumbsup: Ok I do love cauliflower ....I hope they get crunchy... I love kwispy stuff

Sorry. This is funny as hell to ME. My buffalo sauce for the first time in history I added gojuchang chili pepper sauce (the chilis used to make kimchi from cabbage) to my buffalo sauce.

My sister has not trusted my palate for spiciness since we were kids, we had different levels of HOT AS F***.

Today I made my veggie buffalo wings with gojuchang chili pepper paste for the first time ever. And for the first time in like 30 years she decided to taste test my sauce.

Big mistake. Haha. I didn't make her taste liquid lava. Nor did I suggest it. I didn't even know about it until she was drinking yogurt etc trying to put out the fire. And that's when I told her I tried to make this batch super hot. I was making this batch of sauce hot as F***. Little did she know. And by chance this was when she decided to try my sauce as a casual observer.

It's funny as a symphony of errors.

That is funny .   Too bad you didn’t get a video recording!    Haha

Latest posts