WHAT KIND OF PERSON~~~

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry this happened to you guys.  I know the feeling in the pit of your stomach when you realize that your pet is not where they are supposed to be.  I was in grade school when early one morning I found the yard gate open and Honey Boy gone.  I searched the area for weeks.  Months later I saw him out in the country at the farm my parents had given him to....terrible thing to do to a child.  I hope you guys are reunited soon.

Jewellann

Bummer! Maybe if you go back yet again your cat will be sitting in the parking space eyeing you and meowing, "Where'dya go?"

FOUND!

Aparently he got away from whoever tried to grab him. He crossed over the buisy 5 lane main artery and the railroad embankment.  He was in a bramble patch in a swamp.  The only way I found him was he answers when I whistle.  We all got bloody digging him out.  The first thing he went for was his water dish, then the cat box.

I wonder how many lives this makes?

Thanks for the support everyone.   :D

Oh, Thank Goodness!

Now, you can go on to having that birthday celebration!

Happy Birthday John! :D

I've been following this and hoping for a positive outcome. Having my own cat for the last 22 years, I was imagining how out of my mind I would be were this to happen. Crazy!

I'm so glad you got your friend/family member back safely!

Fantastic News!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two old men.

Attachments

• Tigger3.jpg
    Tigger3.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 23
The happy ending we were all hoping for !!!!!!!!

i'm not going to crap in this swamp,i'll wait here for dad to bring me back to my box

I'm so happy for you both...How about posting some "Stolen Cat Escapes....We Know Who You Are!"  flyers?  I just hate that someone's sitting around thinking that what they did is OK.

Jewellann and Queenie

Great news, John! I'm so happy for you both!