What did you, yourself, Repair recently?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replaced the carburetor in my generator,

I am preparing to change the screen on my cellphone since the little crack has turned into a big dark blob. I've picked up the part and I'm watching a variety of YouTube videos of the process trying to decide which one is the most informed.

Until then I've come up with a "cheat sheet" to help with the blocked parts of the keyboard. It works surprisingly well. HA!

Guy

Attachments

• P1120211.JPG
    P1120211.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 10
I don't really have the patience to work on vehicles anymore, I take it to a national chain repair shop so work is under warranty.
Friend helped me with my clutch in 2019 and in 2020 I had to pay shop to literally replace every component of the clutch because it was done wrong and only lasted a year.

Not recently but back in late December we had to pull the entire intake assembly off the Tacoma. A kangaroo rat in joshua tree decided the knock sensor wire was tasty..... and then decided to build a nest

35581deb5f30db5a2b307e2ae074e6f0.jpg

8e0373bd97f79e24c3ca0c9c67754636.jpg

ad9e4f707215d25ae7e9f26f3c8734d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

After work today I'll be replacing the sparkplugs in our 2016 Edge and changing the oil. Sparkplugs because it's throwing a misfire code on cyl 2, which changing the coils around didn't help, and the oil because the last garage that did that job overfilled it by a quart. After sitting for several days I started it yesterday and it blew a lot of smoke. I'm hoping with all fingers and toes crossed that the smoking was caused by excess oil.