What could be wrong?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to make a video of the inside as a walk and talk, so it can be seen as it is now. I'll
post a link in this thread to it. Will have to put it on my YouTube channel because it will be
about 20 minutes long. I tried to do one today and it was too dark for my camera to see things
clearly. I will crank up my Portable Gen and hook up to it, so I can light every light in the place.
4000w ought to run all the lights. I'll have to remember to turn the light on in the shower/tub.

Here is the link I said I would post of the inside on my RV.
Had to put it in a google share folder. This is what it looks
like now.Not finished by any means, things will change as
I need them too. Video is 18 minutes long, so make some
pop corn.

Inside look of RV

Jim is there any way you could post some pics and do some kind of description here? There are many members here of limited incomes and data plans and watching a video that long(let alone a few minutes) just isn't possible for them.

Looks very cozy and tidy....the one thing I might suggest is a 'lip' along the top front edge of the shelf, to kinda keep things from falling off as you drive. Maybe a piece of molding or a strip of vinyl or rubber, something like that.

So you can leave small items like pens and reading glasses, ashtrays, keys, (rolls of hundred dollar bills?) and stuff like that up there and they (hopefully) wont fly around during travel.

Other than that it looks really good.

Oh ! Sorry folks, my humble appolagies . Wasn't thinking about others Bandwith, my speed sux to,
on wifi. Some thing I'll have to pay attention to. I will post some picture in the next couple days. the
link in my signature has a few pictures of the inside. Would attachments be to much, or a google
photos share folder,what is the best format for folks data needs. Let me know and I'll do my best.
Posted by tx2sturgis : Looks very cozy and tidy....the one thing I might suggest is a
I'm not a good film maker. Everything was set as I use it in daily life. When I move it to de stress the ties,
it all gets put in drawers and tote boxes on floor. I'm working on different ways to secure things down.
Glue, tape,Velcro, bungee cords, elastic webbing with hooks, and more ! Still learning.

About the Data usage for some member, I have an old google blog and wanted to ask if you all would
be able to view the pictures without using up too much Data. It adapts to the size of the screen I think.
That should lower the amount of data used, let me know.

I just wanted to get a few better ideas on living in an RV from real Nomads, not weekend warriors on
video's. I don't want to get half way to my destination and realize I left my wallet at home. Constructive
criticism will be excepted with open arms.

I just wanted to get a few better ideas on living in an RV from real Nomads
Below is a link to my blog with a few pictures on it.
Tried it on my phone and it did good, and was fast.
I should now that I know it works for pictures, use
my Blog more often for low Data usage.

My Blog with Pix