Well, I did it-2006 Jamobree 29' class OMG

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RV-Hopeful

Reaction score
OMG :s ... loan approved a few days ago, looked at the RV again, went to the bank today and now they are finalizing it all. OMG ...   :D :s :rolleyes:  :p :) :s

RV-Hopeful said:
OMG :s ... loan approved a few days ago, looked at the RV again, went to the bank today and now they are finalizing it all. OMG ...   :D :s :rolleyes:  :p :) :s

Congratulations! It's so exciting when you finally make up your mind and go for it!  Happy travels to you.

Woo hoo, congrats!! Pics asap, please.

That's the cool thing about sharing the process with everyone, we all get to celebrate! Yay u, congrats on the baby!

Very exciting! It sure happened nice and smooth and FAST! Meant to be. Now when are you picking it up and where are you going first to give it the old shakedown cruise? :)

YAAAAAAAY...Do  A Happy Dance   :D   I'd Do One For You But I'd Fall Down And Queenie Is Asleep a Chasin" Squirruls     :) So No Help On The "Pick Me Up From This Floor"  From Her!!
                                 Congrats!      Jewellann

Tjaybird said:
YAAAAAAAY...Do  A Happy Dance   :D   I'd Do One For You But I'd Fall Down And Queenie Is Asleep a Chasin" Squirruls     :) So No Help On The "Pick Me Up From This Floor"  From Her!!
                                 Congrats!      Jewellann

Tjaybird - you are sooo funny!

ggwoman said:
Very exciting! It sure happened nice and smooth and FAST! Meant to be.  Now when are you picking it up and where are you going first to give it the old shakedown cruise?  :)
Ohhh ... I'm sooooo nervous.  I'm not quite ready to take it on the road - seller is letting me keep it at their place for 30 days so I can finish my downsize (ie - storage) ... then, I'm probably going to hang around Albuquerque to get the feel of the unit on home territory .. then perhaps ... gosh I don't know.  

That's the cool part ...  :shy:

highdesertranger said:
congrats and we do need pics.  highdesertranger
All I have right now are some quick videos I shot today - no real pictures yet, but they are coming. OMG that's all I can say OMG ... THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!

Cyndi717 said:
Congratulations! It's so exciting when you finally make up your mind and go for it!  Happy travels to you.
Seems the Universe/God/Whatever you believe in was supporting me (sorta kicking and screaming along the way) ... it happened really fast and I'm sorta OMG ...

Queen said:
Woo hoo, congrats!!  Pics asap, please.
Thanks for the congrats Queen, probably won't have pix for a little bit as I'm leaving it at the sellers place until I'm packed up and ready to go ... well, no more than 30 days ... I've gotta move it and light a fire under my aunt too.  Lots of changes coming down the pike.

RV-Hopeful said:
Ohhh ... I'm sooooo nervous.  I'm not quite ready to take it on the road - seller is letting me keep it at their place for 30 days so I can finish my downsize (ie - storage) ... then, I'm probably going to hang around Albuquerque to get the feel of the unit on home territory .. then perhaps ... gosh I don't know.  

That's the cool part ...  :shy:

I'm due to leave Surprise AZ on/around June 16 with my new TT. I feel absolutely the same way about getting the feel of it and make sure I know what I'm doing ... wah! at least a little bit anyhow Will head north to CO to see my son before he leaves for overseas and try to hit up the RTR's if/when along the way. I'm gonna be trippin' going up/down the mountains. Will probably have to pull over to breathe a few times. LOL My truck had better not let me down. She's had it easy over here. Good Luck and I will be so glad to see/meet you somewhere. :)

Congratulations & good luck with your transition! Nice you get the month for that!

I'm totally unprepared really. My intention was to be in a van but this seemed like a good deal. Probably more than my old dog and I need. I'll be learning on the fly ... Seems. I always jump ... Then figure it out during the fall, flapping my arm as I go. I'm going to be depending on this forum even more, but promise to do my research beforehand. Thanks y'all for being here.

Ggwoman, If you get to Albuquerque on your trip, let me know! Safe travels!

RV-Hopeful,

I don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's 2:45 am. I've been awake for a couple of hours. I was going to read the forum hoping that I could finally go back to sleep after. Well no hope for that now. When I read your post subject line I literally sat up in bed...I'm so happy for you....I'm wide awake now. I'm so excited for you. If this wonderful news have this effect on me, I can only imagine how you must be feeling.

So RV-Hopeful are you going to change you user id for something like 'I Went Out And Did It"?

Ok, I'll go back counting the sheep now. Congratulation.

Nicole

Congratulations! Good pick also since Fleetwood Jamboree has always gotten good reviews! One can plan for a long time but when it comes together it still is mind boggling to be in that moment.

Congratulations!! Very happy for you and can't wait to see the new wheels. :)

ilovemyvan said:
So RV-Hopeful are you going to change you user id for something like 'I Went Out And Did It"?
Maybe I'll change it to Wing-n-a-Prayer! 

Woke up this morning totally scared sh--tless ... OMG doesn't cover the quivering fear I feel in the pit of my stomach. 8+)

Mercury went retrograde yesterday, not exactly the best time for financial activities - astrologically speaking. Even though approved, I haven't signed the papers yet as the bank is still "fiddling around" with paperwork, but as of yesterday all was a go.  If it goes through to signing then I'm saying it's what's supposed to happen.

Just breathing, just breathing ... breath in the good breath out the fear