we need a dating site

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody's different. While most people within reproductive age require some level of attractiveness that they like, that's not everybody's truth. Other people are more interested in intelligence, humor, money, body shape, supportively, etc. I have noticed the older people get, the less physical attractiveness seems to matter. They seem to focus more on companionship, health, and financial independence. Then again, most of the older women I know aren't really interested in finding a partner. They all say if it happens, great; if not, great. They're happy either way.

That being said, my comment used a lot of "I''s" because I can only speak for myself. Once sex is no big deal, I'm sure I'll only be interested in a guy's mind too. Right now, I'm interested in brains and beauty.
I, for one, hope to never see the day when sex is "no big deal" ... that being said, the medicinal value of just being held is highly under-rated. When it's my time to go, I hope to be eating fried chicken, a glass of good bourbon on the side table and a fine mature woman riding my lap :) (hope that's not taken as being sexist)