Walmart in va beach- covered garage parking

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dgorila1

Reaction score
The Walmart in Virginia Beach, Virginia at the corner of Kellam Road and Columbus Street has a covered parking garage. It has 8'2" of clearance and I noticed several regular vans parked inside. Looks like it would be a great place to have a shaded spot to park if you're in this area.

Lynnhaven Mall in Virginia Beach also has a covered parking garage.

Wal-Mart in Truth or Cosequences NM also has covered parking and this is in the desert where the sun at miday in the summer can be brutal...

BTW there are lots and LOTS of solar panels up there powering the food freezers in the store all day long.

I don't know about overnight parking at either place. I think if you were stealth you probably wouldn't have a problem, at least at the Walmart. There is a planet fitness and several anytime fitness clubs about 4 miles from both locations. I see several RVs, box trucks, and party buses parked in the planet fitness parking lot 24/7, and they share a parking lot with a Kroger. Could probably overnight in that parking lot as long as you are discrete.